Please Don't Keep Me a Secret!
Referrals are the lifeblood of AWW's business. Do you
have a business associate or colleague that needs our help? You may
not be aware of what we do beyond the services that we have tailored
for your specific needs. Here is a larger view of what we do and the
clients we like to work with:
- We manage large libraries of documentation by
- converting them from paper to editable text
- updating them via scheduled releases
- providing them to users in printed or electronic formats
- We write documents that explain how to do things, such as
- user manuals for equipment and computer programs
- operating procedures for manufacturers
- assembly and installation instructions
- corporate policy and procedure manuals
- training materials
Our favorite clients are companies whose
documentation is regulated or audited by a governing organization and
companies who publish the documentation that regulates these other companies.
Here are some examples:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Transportation industries (air, rail, truck, and water)
- Companies wishing to meet ISO 9000 quality standards
- Companies required to comply with EPA and OSHA regulations
- Health insurance/health care organizations
We can help these companies by
- converting documents (hardcopy or electronic) to an editable format
with automatically updated cross references, indexes, and tables
- thoroughly editing documents for technical accuracy, easy readability,
and conformance to preferred style.
- writing documentation for new products and procedures.
- creating interactive and easy-to-navigate documents in Adobe Acrobat's
- providing version and content control.
- managing all facets of the production process, including printing,
CD design and duplication, fulfillment, and inventory control.
If you know of someone who provides documentation
to internal or external clients, please think of AWW the next time you
want to do something nice for them. Here is how you can refer someone
|Tell them how you think AWW might be
able to help.
||Ask if they'd like AWW's contact information.
||If yes, tell them to call me at 719-948-3773
and tell them that you'll let us know to expect their call."
||Phone or email AWW about the incoming
referral and brief us about the situation and how you think we can
||We'll let you know the results of the
"Wow, we didn’t know it would have so
much information in it! Before we purchased this system, we thought we
needed a searchable database. This is so much simpler. Don't get me wrong—it’s
great that we can search our new desk reference, but really, we don’t
need to. All of the information is so easy to find. They really were serious
when they named it the “3-Click Desk Reference.”
Carri Kerr, Team Leader, Rider Service